Anigmo touchless controls and other products combine an unmatched design, modern technology, increased functionality and sophisticated interaction with electronic devices.
Anigmo touchless controls are designed around a capacitive sensor that detects the hand through a decorative plate made of natural materials such as glass, wood, stone, and ceramics. No openings, knobs or frames are needed, making the look of the control as minimalistic or extravagant as you want. Plastic plates can be painted over to become almost invisible, touchless sensors can be hidden behind paneling or drywall and become truly invisible.
The design depends entirely on your wishes. You can chose any of our standard plates or you can contact us to order designer switches with plates made of exclusive materials, or to have your logo on the plates.
- Touchless button has to be mounted into a standard wall box. It is covered by the decorative switch-plate that is held by four strong magnets.
- Touchless sensor is usually mounted behind some surface, such as behind drywall or inside of furniture or panel. The surface can be up to an inch thick.
- Directional sensor detects the direction of the hand. It has two outputs, one is activated if the hand moves in one direction, another is activated if the hand moves in the opposite direction. It can be mounted to detect up/down or left/right movements. Useful for controlling blinds, projection screens, doors
- Connection to a Home automation system can be done via the binary input of said system or using a systems binary input module. Touchless sensors and buttons do have contact closure output option that can be connected to the binary input.
- Controlling Line Voltage loads can be done using a power pack. In this case, a latching output version of touchless sensors and buttons is needed.
Find instruction manuals on Download page >